This innovative design is exceptionally agile and persistent in whitewater. The patent-pending Stompbox™ fin system retracts inside the board upon contact with unanticipated rocks allowing for running the shallowest of rivers year-round. So hop on an Atcha 86. You’ll be amazed at how an 8’6”x 34” board IS enough. Go with the company that is leading the charge in whitewater SUP and inflatable technology.
After obsessive prototyping, the Atcha satisfies our desire to make the best even better.
- Core Construction™
- Responsive Board Shape
- Full Rocker
- 6 Soft Rigging Points
- 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Sharp Outline Swallowtail
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- 4 Removable Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Patent Pending Stompbox™ Retractable Fin Built In
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty